Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Outdoors

I am not an outdoorsy person, however, one of my favorite things to do is be outside in my yard.  I don't get to spend much time enjoying it, however, even the small amount of time I spend weeding and watering relaxes and calms me.  

I LOVE ivy...the entire front of my house is covered!


Like I said I love ivy...
The bottom half of this tree is just about coverred.


I got this great window box at Smith and Hawkin...I was really sad they closed!


I have sooo many vintage pots and containers around the yard...I REALLY need to stop!!!  Here are just a few....




A few of the plants used in my pots....
Thanks for taking a peek around my yard!
Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!!
xo Traci

4 comments:

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

hello, I just found you blog via luv decorating. Your shop is simply divine and I loved your photos of your garden. I'm really awed by the white bike. I look forward to following.

Lisa xx

Terrell said...

Oh WOW! Such amazing photos!! I just love the outside of your home...it's so charming! Love the vintage pieces too!!
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

Sheila said...

WONDERFUL home and lovely yard. I, too, love ivy. And those great vintage pots. Charming. I hope you had a nice holiday weekend. I had to work, but hopefully that will be changing soon. Did you receive my email regarding my interest in 3Hens Market? I would like to discuss potentially being a vendor...let's talk :-) All the best to you, my friend. Sheila

traci said...

oh traci, your home and gardens are lovely. thanks for sharing. have fun this weekend. sorry i will miss it!!