Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Love these...

I am thrilled to now carry Jeanne d' Arc Living magazine...my favorite!!!  This danish magazine can be hard to find so I thought I should sell them!  You can purchase them on my etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/FleaMarketChick .  I promise you will get some GREAT ideas and inspiration!


Also I just got these adorable tees in...




These are a perfect gift for the bride-to-be.  Maybe one day you'll see me wearing one....for now always the bridesmaid, never the bride (hehe)!
xo
Traci

2 comments:

traci said...

those are so cute. i love that magazine. i just got the latest issue from tracey. i am waiting for the perfect, uniterupted time to devour it.

Sheila said...

Hi!! I'm going to your etsy site to purchase one of these publications. I adore finding new ideas and gaining inspiration. Also, regarding your last market...if the pics you've posted are taken with your Nikon, then I'm REALLY exited to get going. Very beautiful. Have a great weekend. Will talk with you soon. Sheila