Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Come on in!

Since so many of my customers want a peek inside my home, I thought I would start to share some pics of my favorite things around my house!

Knock Knock - come on in!
I love my door knocker with it's aged patina!


Welcome! 
 I think having a basket of slippers for guest to slip on is a great way to welcome them! 
These are easy to wash once worn! 



I don't have a home phone, only a cell, but I couldn't leave my phone nook empty!





I had a hard time finding a small rug in the color I needed so I made one myself.  I painted these diamonds on the back of a piece of linoleum and put a protective clear finish over it!  So easy and inexpensive to make!!


I have tons more pics to share.
Hope you had a great weekend!
XO Traci


7 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Your home is lovely! Funny thing about door knockers...no one ever uses the doorbell since I put mine up!

Terrell said...

Hello Tracey!! I cannot wait to see more...it's just beautiful so far! I love your style! Have a wonderful day!!

Unknown said...

Fun ! Thanks for sharing your pics of your home.So looking forward to see more!! have a creative day...Chickie

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Traci! You have a pretty home! Love the telephone nook!
Kelly

Kasey said...

cute cute cute;-)

Melli's Photos v Chile said...

Great post, thank you.

Melli's Photos v Chile said...

Hi thanks foor posting this