Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shopping in Morris!

I have had many people ask why I decided to open a shop in Morris, Illinois...well, I have always LOVED shopping in Morris.  It is definitely a hidden gem.  You would be sooo surprised by how many super adorable shops there are!  As if cute shops aren't enough of a reason to make a day trip to Morris I help put on a French Country Market that brings even more unique vendors to town (for more info click on 3 french hens along my sidebar)!
 

Here are some pics of a few new patriotic items we have in the store...







I am going to be selling at Kane County Flea Market this upcoming week...for the first time! I am also getting ready for the 3 French Hens French Country Markets...See you there!!!

4 comments:

traci said...

Hi Traci! Everything looks beautiful and I can't wait to get back to your shop soon.

Unknown said...

I loved your booth at Kane this past sat.Im the girl who bought the rusty crown.Oh and the one who said she has a blog going but doesnt keep up cause Im looking at everyone else's blog.That's me.I wish you sucess in your business and keep up the creativity flowing.Fun Finds 2 U... Chickie from chickievintagechic.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

I'm looking forward to the 3 French Hens Market season! We went to the Halloween one last fall, and it was awesome :)

Anita said...

Hoping to take in your market on my way to Wisconsin to the Elkhorn Flea! Saw your booth at Kane when I dashed away fr ice cream but it looked mibbed! Hope you had a GREAT weekend. I know we did! Thanks for stopping by the blog.