Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Market

I had such a great time at Kane County Flea Market!  Connie, from Aesthetics in Crystal Lake, and I shared a booth and collaborated on our displays...which turned out great!  I was lucky enough to see some of my really good customers.  I also met sooo many great new customers!! 

 So cute in their flea market shirts!!!  Thanks for the picture Molly...CUTE!!!

I scanned vintage botanical prints and printed them on vintage sheet music and put them in cute vintage frames...they turned out so sweet!!!


This stool is one of my favorites!  I upholstered it in an old feed sack and added a burlap ruffle!


This is such a cute shopping cart!!  I decorated it with burlap and a lace flower!


I love furniture that has a curve and nice handles this dresser had both!  It had a matching piece...both sold!



3 comments:

traci said...

I LOVE THAT BIKE!!!! everything looks great. still so bummed that i missed it.

Sheila said...

I just adore all your unique and beautiful items! I'm already planning my next trip to the AUG flea market. Are you there each time? I hope so! Have a beautiful weekend and again, it was such a pleasure to meet you. I connect with many via my blog, but it's nice to connect with someone local! Regards, Sheila

Unknown said...

Hi Traci! I would have loved to see your booth at Kane, but I was at Farm Chick's that weekend. Everything looks wonderful!!! Traci and I are planning to come in again on Fri morning...we just love your shop!

Hugs ~

:) T