Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Jenna + Bernie

Since it is sooo cold and snowy out today I thought I would share photos of a beautiful wedding I decorated over the summer (figured it'll brighten your day) .  Jenna wanted a light pink elegant wedding with a little rustic flair - I love how it all turned out!  The wedding was held at the grand ballroom at the Joliet union station - it is such a beautiful venue so decorating was easy!!  Jenna was such a beautiful bride (seriously it's not fair) and such a sweet person to work with! Here are Jenna & Bernie's photos!
Thanks for taking a look xoxo Traci
 
first photo courtesy of Adam Novak Photography
 
 
 
 













  

5 comments:

Nancy Vance said...

Gorgeous! Love the flowers!

Erin said...

Traci, we have been trying to reply to your emails to us, but they keep coming back as undeliverable. Is there another email you can use to correspond with us to be sure you receive our replies?

Erin
Designer Blogs

Nicole (Bellenza) said...

Truly special! Love the bride's beautiful smile, the venue with those gorgeous chandeliers and the flowers! So fab!

Wenni Donna said...

Couple is really looking adorable and I am very happy that everything went perfect on their special day; I loved the decoration as well. Anyway, I am also planning to hire venues in DC for my wedding. Do you think it is a good idea?

No Worries said...

The reception is held in the main hall. The wedding venues nyc were gorgeous and perfect for a wedding. I have been to several weddings here but it hasn't gotten old. The place is absolutely beautiful and the views are breathtaking.