Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 French Hens Holiday Market

I am finally posting pictures from our holiday market. We had such a GREAT time and can't thank our customers enough for joining us!!!
Here is the entrance to the tent...

Monica from Ruby Begonia's and I decided to have one 3 french hen booth instead of having our seperate booths. It was nice to have both of us collaborating on one space and of course I thought it turned out to be beautiful!

One of my best selling items this year! I used vintage book and music note paper to wrap the candles and I glittered the base

We had a vendor selling fresh. lighted trees...here is one display in an old truck!

This vendor had the cutest snowmen! I loved everyone of them!

I bought a few items from this booth...everything was so CUTE!

These carolers joined us Friday night. Everyone seemed to really enjoy them!

No comments: