Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A little early for Christmas...

I know you are thinking that I have lost it!!!  Christmas ALREADY!!! Yes, I decorated for an Open House that Chapin's (a great restaurant around the corner from my shop...on Liberty) was having for their latest business venture.  They opened a new banquet facility located at 200 Gore Road in Morris.  I decided to do a table that would get people thinking about the holidays...remember if you are planning a holiday get-together venues book really fast!  I also thought that maybe the guests would walk away with a little holiday inspiration....







I'll be selling at Kane County Flea Market this Saturday and Sunday!  You'll find me in my usual spot in the poultry shed!  See you there!
xo
Traci

3 comments:

Decorating Ideas said...

Just found your blog. Love your photos!

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

Cindy
xo

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Oh my, who beautiful!