Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

New Arrivals

I've had tons of customers ask for me to sell my clothing online.  I've been working on an online shop - until then I thought I could list some of the new clothing that arrives.  You are always welcome to call to place an order we ship daily because we sell on etsy.  815.513.5600
Take a look!!
 
Lace Tunic in persimmon or green $44.00

 
Coral Lace Dress $38.50
Wear over leggings or alone

 
Cream Lace Belted Top $28.00


 Striped Layered Top in Taupe or Grey $30.00
The two pieces can be worn separate




 Seamed Button Dress in Grey or Taupe $30.00
Wear over leggings or alone




 Grey Lace Dress $42.00
Wear over skinny

 Striped Top in Mint, Grey and Cream $30.00

 Black Lace Top $48.00
Cami not included
 
Black Lace Vest  $30.00

 Crochet Lace Black Dress $45.00

 Grey Lace Top 38.00

 Black Plaid Scarf  $22.00
 
 

5 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Traci,
All look so adorable. They look comfy and soft. I can't wait to come back to Morris hopefully soon.
Kris

Terri said...

What is your smallest and largest sizes you carry? Very pretty!

Michelle said...

thank you so much for posting the pics....will call you Monday with my order.

Maureen said...

I love your things, I bought a top from you last month at the 3rd Sunday. Will you be bringing any of these this month?

mcaf10 said...

so pretty - who makes the cream lace top - I have been looking for something like that - thanks
maureen