Sunday, January 6, 2013

It's been way too long!


I can't believe how quickly these last few months have gone by! So I am sure you are wondering why I haven't been posting, well life has been crazy busy!! The shop had an awesome holiday season, markets were great and the 3 french hens market was soooo fun! I've decorated a zillion weddings and events these last few months (okay I'm exaggerating but it's been a ton). The little bit of time I used to blog has gone to research for my new home renovation! Yes, I bought a new (old) home!! I'm excited to share the renovating process with you (and it has not been the most fun or glamorous process). Here are a few pictures from some weddings I've done - I have more events that I'll post pictures of soon:) and I'll be posting some pics of my new house!!

















_________________________________










---------------------------------------------







Have a happy new year!!
XO Traci






3 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Happy New Year, Traci.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Traci,
I don't know which of those weddings I love the most. I think the Christmas wedding with the beautiful tree is amazing. Love it all. I can't wait to see what you do with your new (old) home!!!!
Kris

Counting Your Blessings said...

Excited to see how your house is coming along. We miss you guys!

Blessings... Polly & Steve (and the kids)