Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring is near

I've totally been in the mood for spring - the shop is beginning to look as though spring is already here!  I have tons of new merchandise out and tons coming in each day!

I love all of the faux foliage that I have this year!  They look so real.



I always order sooo many nests - but I just can't stop.
We have over ten different types of nests around the shop!


Isn't this vintage cage so cute!?!


This lavender looks so pretty with the gray items around the shop!


More nests!


I have several vintage birdcages - isn't this three story cage amazing.
**cage sold**


These are great to fill jars, scatter on a table or use in your spring projects!


More nests!


Have a great week!
XO Tarci

8 comments:

mary pernula said...

Simply love it all. Hugs Mary

time worn interiors said...

It all looks so wonderful, I can't wait till spring arrives!

tot

Free Art Printables said...

It looks gorgeous and makes so so ready for spring!!! I am in a "nest" mode too!

Charlene said...

WHAT DARLING DISPLAYS!!!Wish you were closer!

ayn gailey said...

Hi there, I edit a new online magazine of curated delights for women with romantic sensibilities. I'd love to feature your tea-stained flowers/photos from an older post in editorial next week (doing a whole week on tea-stained style). We'd link to your site. We have 15k unique visitors so it should bring traffic. Could you please email me if you are cool with that. The magazine is at http://www.reign-magazine.com. My email is ayn@nakedprincess.com

Anonymous said...

Traci your mom told me about this site, and I have enjoyed today looking at it. Your creativity with your store shows throughout. I can not wait for some warmer weather and come out to Morris is see your store and visit with Thomas Family.

XXOO your cousin Wendy Thomas

Barbara Jean said...

LOVE IT ALLLLLLL!!!

IS IT OK I PINNED SOME PICS? IDEAS FOR DISPLAY FOR MY STORE?

THANKS AND BLESSINGS
BARBARA JEAN

Barbara Jean said...

I've been strolling through your blog again, and just love it!!
Thanks for all the cuteness here.

blessings
barbara jean