Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Holiday Items

Here are a few of my favorite items around the shop!
I have a few different burlap ornaments this season.  I love these burlap birds!

The shop is filled with a variety of these cute snowmen!  These are always a favorite of mine - I have  a HUGE collection at my house. 


These burlap poinsettia pillows come in white or red.  I love the bells in the center.


German glass glitter!!  If I could pour this over everything I would!


I love lace so of course these are a favorite!


I LOVE vintage skates and I LOVE decorating each pair in a different way.  They don't stay in the shop for long, but I am always bringing more in daily!
  This pair is sold.


Glitter snowflakes!


More lace ornaments!


Who doesn't love glitzy jewelry!?!  The shop is filled with lots of affordable jewelry that will be perfect for holiday events!


Have a great week!
XO Traci

6 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Great stuff Tracy. Your Holiday Market should be rockin.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Wow so many beautiful Christmas items ~ I'm in LOVE! Just had to pin them all on my Pinterest "White Vintage Christmas Inspiration" board today!
Sending you warmest wishes from Germany
xoxo~ Carola

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Traci - What GORGEOUS items you have. I am going to have to make another trip to Morris real soon. My friend Jill just called the other day so I am definitely due. The skates are my favorite indeed. BTW, I talk about your work all the time-those tablescapes and arrangements with the black milk glass containers and the peacock feathers just blew me away. Can't seem to get them out of my head. If I am part of our church advent dinner where I have to set a table, I think I'm going to go for that look. You are so talented!
Connie LOU

Unknown said...

Success is nothing more than a few simple
disciplines, practiced every day. See the link below for more info.


#few
www.ufgop.org

Alesia said...

I would love to use the picture of the ice skate decoration in a blog that I'm doing about my 10 favorite Christmas inspirations this season. If you would allow me to, I would of course, credit you and link to this blog.

Kangana Ranaut said...

Very well written admin and I love to read more info, so keep updating we will happy to visit again and again to your blog

romantic good night images
broken friendship quotes
happy wedding anniversary quotes