Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Etsy Items

I've been adding new items to my etsy shop that I only sell online! 
Check them out here!

When I ship an order on Etsy I like to have each purchase arrive in a fun way!
Butterflies cut from vintage maps embellish the outside and inside of each package.
I fill each package with tons of pink paper shreds!



Tons of new ribbons!



 


Don't forget I'll be selling at Kane County Flea Market
this Saturday and Sunday! 
I'll be in my usual spot in the poultry shed.
I have TONS of awesome antiques and one-of-a-kind items!!
Actually, I don't have room for one more item in my trailer, it is so packed!
Have a wonderful day!!
XO Traci


1 comment:

traci said...

i will hopefully see you saturday. grateful it cooled down a little. saw the feature in Romantic Homes. Exciting.