Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday French Market

I am working on TONS of handmade items for our 3 French Hens holiday market!  Really, you won't want to miss it!  We have some FABULOUS vendors!  Monica and I will be sharing one large space again this year.  We've had so much fun collaborating on our space!  For more info about the market click here!

Already this season I've sold eleven pairs of decorated vintage skates!!
Looks like I have a few left to finish...




Just finished wrapping all of these great cream trees with burlap and gave them a bit of sparkle!

Well I need to get back to work...see you this weekend at the market!!
xo
Traci

1 comment:

Julie Johnson said...

I just found your beautiful store. I was wondering if you ever work with local artists? I have been making birds out of sketches, vintage music, pearls, vintage lace, etc. I have been selling them at Water Street Studios in Batavia, and word of mouth. They are also at Little Luxuries in Naperville. You can see them on my blog at www.juliejohnsonblog.blogspot.com. Email me at mjcljohnson@yahoo.com, if you are interested.
Julie