Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

EVENT

Here are a few pics from an event I decorated last night! My client, Bev, is such a creative person...she makes decorating sooo much fun! The company that Bev's husband runs really treats there employees sooo well...as you'll see they hosted a wonderful dinner for them which proceeded an open house. They were celebrating the opening of their brand new "green" office building. The event was held at the Morris Country Club. I was in such a rush at the open house that I didn't take any photos, however, here are a few from the dinner!

We used galvanized pails and vintage cans, that I got at a flea market, as our vases.



We sprayed these cones with a terracotta spray paint and lightly dusted them with a fine glitter. We put paper shreds, chocolate, and the cutest little tag that said gratitude!

No comments: