Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Exciting News!

Some of you may have heard my exciting news - I am engaged:) 
We decided to take a trip to Inverness, California at the end of October (yep I've been engaged since October) to the beautiful Manka's Lodge.
Take a peak at the lodge and views!
 
This airstream is the check-in!  How cute!
 
The cabins are so cozy and have a ton of vintage items!
It is secluded and soooo quiet!
 
 
The bathroom is absolutely adorable!

 
An outdoor shower with an amazing view!

 
This view is just a short walk from the cabin.
Can you believe I took this photo - with views like this anyone can take nice pictures.

 
I just loved this little shed on the property.

 
How he proposed...
They deliver breakfast to your doorstep every morning!!  How cute is this vintage thermos!
 
 
This was waiting for me...
with a sweet card that said, "You were always the one."

 
We decided to head back to get engagement photos - our photographer felt November was a beautiful time for outdoor photos.
 
The ring...
This is an 1820's dutch vintage wedding ring. 
I love that it is mix of silver and gold. 
 
 
I didn't plan this adorable plaid blanket - I pulled it off the bed for the shoot!

 
This was the scenery for all of our photos!


 

 
 
When is the wedding...
I have a few ideas (nothing set) but I'm thinking destination:)
I'll keep you updated!
 
If you head to Inverness make sure to stop in Olema and eat at Sir and Star (which is only a 10 minute drive from the lodge).
They have the most amazing food and it is such a neat restaurant.

 
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats from a fellow Kane County Flea admirer!

Junkchiccottage said...

Ohhhhhhh Traci congrats to you. How sweet. So excited for you. I know you will have the best wedding ever. Best wishes.
Kris

ChiPPy!-SHaBBy! said...

Greeting Traci!*!*!
You're definitely off to a GREAT START with a FaB Fun Proposal like that!!!
Big Hugs to Both of YOU!!!
Jeanine Burkhardt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Traci!!! So Happy for you. Beautiful ring, beautiful pictures and what an adorable way to propose. So happy for you!!
Karen

redbirdv said...

Winning!
Congratulations!

(Nicole) Bellenza Party Suite said...

Congratulations! What a fantastic place and a really sweet engagement!